What’s your sustainability story?
We’re joining IFS in celebrating businesses that make a difference. We’re sponsoring the IFS Change for Good Sustainability Awards which aim to recognise those customers who are leading the change in adopting sustainable initiatives. Entries are open until August 31st 2021. Winners will be announced on September 15th 2021.
Are you making a difference? Are you raising the bar on sustainability? Are you acting with the future in mind?
It’s time to inspire others to follow in your footsteps. If you’re an IFS customer that’s making a difference here’s an opportunity to showcase your work. We can support you with your entry process and help you share your story. Let’s inspire others to make a change.
There are 5 award categories:
- Best use of IFS technology in a sustainability initiative
- Most innovative solution for sustainability
- Journey of transformation to a sustainable business
- Social impact
- Individual contribution
Darren Roos, CEO of IFS, has commented on the IFS Sustainability focus “IFS has a long-term responsible approach to creating value for customers. By considering sustainability as an integral part of our business model we not only capture value creating opportunities, but we can mitigate risks and stay on course to be successful in our sustainability strategy.”
What’s on offer?
- Invitation to the awards winner’s dinner during the United Nations COP26 conference (accommodation, travel to/from airport/hotel and dinner included)
- Case study profile (written/filmed) capturing how your business is changing for good
- Earned media awareness celebrating the sustainability impact your business is having
- Invitation to become a founding member of the IFS Sustainability Council (inc. access to a Business Value Engineering assessment)
- Free licenses to use IFS’s Sustainability Module
We’re proud to be supporting and sponsoring the IFS Change for Good Sustainability Awards and are excited to be able to help showcase your important work. Entries must be submitted by 31st August 2021.
Let’s celebrate making a difference.