Cedar Bay is committed to protecting your information and being clear about what information we collect about you and how we use it. If you are on our mailing list, work for an organisation that uses our services or products, or a visitor to this website, we want to explain in this privacy notice how we respect your rights.
What Cookies do we use?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can stop cookies being used on your device by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to block the deployment of all or some Cookies.
What information does Cedar Bay collect?
The information that you provide to us may include:
- Your name
- Your place of employment and job title
- Contact information such as physical address, business email address, and phone number. We will only use and keep personal email addresses and phone number, if you have specifically asked us to use them.
- Information you provide when submitting an employment application
- Information you provide when you make a request or otherwise contact us
Why do we collect your personal information?
Cedar Bay offer a range of business and commercial services which, if you choose to use them, will require information from you to work. The company collects, controls, and processes personal information for several purposes, including:
- To process information as part of entering a commercial contract with you and/or your employing organisation, and to meet its obligations under any such contract.
- To process and perform the services you have requested, including the supply of business-related information about Cedar Bay and the range of products, services, and opportunities.
- To help Cedar Bay to create and deliver content that will be most relevant to your business needs.
- To alert you to new services and other business-related information unless you have opted-out of receiving such information.
- To make on-going contact between you and Cedar Bay easier, by not requiring you to enter your personal information more than once.
- To enable Cedar Bay to undertake standard business analysis, including charting business development trends to inform future marketing and sales plans, and to inform the future development of the Company’s services
How do we protect your data?
We are committed to keep your personal data secure and have implemented a range of physical, technical, and organisational security measures, for example, access control, encryption, and secure transfer of data.
Who has access to the information?
Your personal information will be shared internally with company employed colleagues where access to the data is necessary for the performance of their job roles and the delivery of service to you.
In circumstances where Cedar Bay is entering into a commercial contract and/or business delivery assignment with you and/or your employing organisation, Cedar Bay will need to share your personal information with designated third parties to enable the contract and/or work to be performed. This most commonly involves use of Cedar Bay Partners, or Consultants working under a contract for service with Cedar Bay. In such circumstances, your personal information will only be provided to such third parties with your prior consent. Cedar Bay may disclose your personal information to others in connection with any legal or prospective legal proceedings, and/or to establish, exercise or defend the Company’s legal rights. Cedar Bay will not, without your prior consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
Your rights and responsibilities
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You can ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate by emailing email@example.com. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can withdraw consent at any time by writing to us or unsubscribing when you receive an email. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties.